Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Bump Update

So, here is the promised update on the baby bump..... As a reminder, this was me on October 18, 2009. That was 29 weeks, 2 days.

This is not much farther along than that - November 7, 2009. That's 32 weeks, 1 day. The baby is (on average) about 4 - 5 pounds at this point. It is unbelievable that I only have 8 weeks left. Many people think that I am still small. I remind them that I am tall AND have a long torso. So, that baby has a mansion to roam around in and grow into. Additionally, I feel like I am getting big. It is harder to get off the couch, in and out of the car, and move in general. Really, though I am feeling good. I am tired, but not sick. I am growing, but don't have any serious body pains. I have an appointment in another week, so I'll probably update around that time. I don't know how much a person grows in the last 8 weeks, but I imagine it is a lot.

4 comments:

Kendra George said...

You certainly are ALL belly!!! How fun!!! It's so neat to see you pregnant! Wish it could be in person!

Kendra George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra George said...

You certainly are ALL belly!!! How fun!!! It's so neat to see you pregnant! Wish it could be in person!

MIKKI said...

Erin you look great. Motherhood is more than you could ever imagine. I love it. Time goes by so fast. Logan will be 5 months next month. Hard to believe.