Thursday, November 12, 2009

Highlights

So, this week has been good.  Monday started off with a bang.  I met a friend from my Ashland days, Laura, at the Cheesecake Factory for an early supper - salad, white pizza, and vanilla bean cheesecake... yum!  It was good to catch up with her; it had been too long.  After that, Jeremy and I went to our Labor and Delivery Class.  It was the big hospital tour class.  It was good to see the hospital and the process that we'll go through.  And it is a process!  I am used to Wooster Hospital where I have visited many neices and nephews.  There you check-in, get a room, and stay there til you leave the hospital.  Here, you start in the triage room (a tiny, tiny place), then you move to the birthing room (a very nice place from the looks of it), and finally to a recovery room (a little small, but otherwise nice).  It just seems like a lot of moving around.  I am sure it's not that big of a deal, but it was different than what I had known. 

Jeremy had Wednesday off and was kept plenty busy - meeting his old gang for breakfast, getting ready for the Yoh Show on Sunday, hunting for Tofurkey Creme Soda (anyone know where you can this?  He's still looking!), visiting a good friend, and other random things.  It is always nice to have a day off to catch up.  This Saturday he is working the OSU game, so he won't really have a Saturday. 

Otherwise, I am just thankful for the way my daily prayer for energy is answered.  Every morning I wake up and fight to get myself out of bed.  I am just tiiiired.  I ask God for the energy to make it through the day.  This is not because my kids at school are horrible or I hate my job, but I am just tired.  The last two days, I have come home and actually gone for a walk after relaxing on the couch for awhile.  Yesterday, my sweet husband, went with me.  It was exactly what I needed because for some inexplicible reason I was on the verge of tears.  It was good to have someone with me.  So, the weekend is approaching, and I am looking forward to it!  I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday.  It looks to be a beautiful weekend weather-wise; enjoy!

No comments: