Monday, January 18, 2010

for Grandma Yoh

I thought I would let Madison wear her little reindeer outfit that Grandma Yoh bought her for Christmas.  It is a newborn size, so I thought that we only have so much time.  I figured it wouldn't be that much different than wearing a sleeper all day, it just had a hood.  As soon as I put it on, I realized this was not really true... see for yourself :)

Then, Grandma and Grandpa Yoh came on Sunday and Monday for some spoiling of their little granddaughter.  She brought a knit bonnet and jacket similar to the one Jeremy had at one time worn.  He thought it looked awfully girly... and it does; however, his was blue, so it would have been more manly!  We managed the bonnet for awhile, but soon the ties were not so comfortable.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Madison, Madison - what a babydoll you are!! Looks like you've grown in the last 5 days. Keep up the hard work of eating, sleeping and pooping:)
Love you all,
Grandma E

Diane said...

soooooo cute I want to see her too,come to wooster..... we will all wear masks!!!!!!

Gloria said...

Thanks for the darling pictures! Madison is sooo... photogenic.
Hope all your days and nights are going well. We had a wonderful visit. Until the next time...
Love, Grandma Yoh
God Bless!