Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday

Today Grandma and Grandpa Yoh came for a visit.  They brought me/us lunch, which was great.  It is always hard to know what to get out of the cupboards/fridge to eat for lunch.  Madison got up to play with them in the afternoon, but was a hard little girl to keep awake.  I looked back at yesterday's record (yes, I write down a lot of junk - call me obsessive, but it helps me remember... plus, I was like that before I had her) and saw that she was a tired girl yesterday too - only up for 30-40 minute segments in the afternoon.  She stays up a little longer in the morning and later in the afternoon/evening.  I guess she just needs to sleep.  It is nice when I am home alone, plus it seems to go so quickly when she naps for an hour or more.  But when she has visitors, it seems like it is such a short time that she has entertained them before she is off to slumberland.  Well, she is still a baby, right? 

We are leaving Madison in their care tonight as we head out for a Valentine's Day supper.  We're not sure where we are going - Abuelo's? Cheesecake Factory? P.F. Chang's? It will be good to get out of the house together... I am even going to put on some make-up - ya know woo my husband a bit like in the old days when he was attracted to me... maybe he'll remember what that was like. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time spending the afternoon and evening with Madison and her parents. The perfect way to spend the start of Valentine's weekend... With our new little "Sweetheart Madison" It's great to be grandparents.
Grandma and Grandpa Yoh