Sunday, March 28, 2010

12 Week + 3 days Picture

Here are the pictures I said I needed to post a few days ago.  I don't think they are the best we have of her, but they are the most recent.  The first two are her on her activity mat; this is by far one of her favorite playtime activities.  The last two are from today; I think those little slipper shoes are hilarious.  Enjoy.  (Oh, and the little lady has gone to bed at 7:30/8:00pm and not woken up til 5am the past two nights!  We have never done that long of a stretch two times in a row.  Nice.)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison you are sooo cute. I love those little shoes too. Glad to hear that you and your mommy are sleeping well at night. Your daddy must be too!!

Anonymous said...

See you next weekend.
Love,
Grandma Y.