Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Stuff

So, Madison seems to have had a little difficulty with the time change... fighting going to sleep from 8:30 - 10:15pm.  It is super annoying because you lose your whole evening relaxing time.  BUT on to the good stuff:
  • On Tuesday, Madison and I traveled to Ashland to see my parents (and those of Nate's kids that were home).  It was a short trip, but good.  We also went to visit Laura, Adam, Teagan, and their new arrival, Everett.  He is super cute and not much smaller than Madison!  It was good to spend a little time with them.  Tuesday night we went to the small group potluck - delicious food and good fellowship.
  • On Wednesday, Jeremy's aunt Marianne came to love on Madison.  It was so nice of her to drive down.  She had offered to do this back in February so that I could get out and do something on my own.  So, I did.  I went shopping.  I am not quite back to my pre-pregnancy pant size, and with school quickly approaching, I needed to find some dress pants.  I was dreading this because usually finding pants is a week long experience.  I found a pair at Old Navy and two more pair at Target!  I couldn't believe it.  I am either less picky or they are making longer pants than they used to.  I also took an hour long nap, which was awesome because I had been tired since Sunday.  Marianne played with Madison from about 10-4:30, and was much appreciated.  (Thank you, Marianne!)
  • Last night, Jeremy went on a long bike ride with his friend Mike.  Then, he joined us for supper.  So good to hand out with friends.
  • Today, we went to pick up my car that had had an oil change (and some other stuff.... you can never take your car to the mechanic and just get an oil change, can you???  At least he checks for things and keeps my car safe.)  This was about a mile walk, we lengthened it a bit and walked for 50 minutes.  It is so beautiful out there!  I hear tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice.  
  • Today, Madison slept for 2-1/2 hours in the morning... I opened the blinds to help her remember it wasn't nighttime!  Wow!  
  • Tonight, Brent (another of Jeremy's old roommies) is coming for supper.  Hopefully, it will be a good night with Madison so that I can enjoy the company too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunny days are awesome. Glad to hear that you have had some nice ones with wonderful friends. Can't wait until our next sunny day that we can see Little Miss Madison. We have to make some plans to see her again before Easter. I can't wait to see how much she has grown. Hope not too... much. Love you all!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Y.