Monday, March 1, 2010

New Day

Yesterday went well - a lot more nursing than normal ... a girl's gotta eat, right?  Today, we are eating every two hours.  As a reward, she is taking 45 min to 1 hour nap in there as well.  It seems like a lot of sleeping and a lot of eating!  We walked today, too, for part of a nap.  We walked on the only clear, not to bumpy street around - ours.  So, we lapped it 10 times; on google maps, I think that is about 2-1/2 miles (45 minutes) worth of walking.  It is actually a pretty good street to walk on because there is enough of a hill you have to actually work a little bit when you go up it.  I am pretty sure I didn't breathe hard in my pre-pregnancy life, but I am now.  Eventually, I'll come around :) I am going to try to play volleyball on Friday - we'll see how that goes.  I am pretty excited about it actually.  Tonight, I get to go to book club; Jeremy will enjoy Madison by himself.  I haven't read the book, but I will enjoy the company of others.  Maybe I'll get the book read by next month's gathering.  I thought I'd post a pic of Madison in the hat that Claire (an MVSer with us in Colorado) knit and sent a week or two ago.  It is so cute, although I am not sure the picture shows that!  Enjoy... the girl's squeaking... my 45 minutes are up!

3 comments:

Emmy Lou said...

looks cute! I like the pink stitching she added :)

Anonymous said...

She looks like one of the Olympians at Whistler, or at least one of the fans!

Everyone agrees that she is a cute baby. But we are biased too.

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa Yoh

DeeDee said...

What a cutie!! Getting cuter everyday. She has the most brilliantly blue eyes. Keep at it Erin, you are doing a great job. You're learning to wing it a bit on your scheduling and also learning to know Madison more each day. I'll be waiting to see how her 2 mo checkup went this morning. LOVE, MOM E