Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post about nothing

I haven't posted since Sunday, so I thought I would do so.  I don't really have much to say though, so read with only if you are bored :)  I played volleyball at 8:30 on Monday night while Jeremy held down the fort here at home.  He is learning the ropes of taking care of Madison, and he has the worst time of day to learn - nighttime!  He is a trooper though and I am ever grateful for his willingness to do this fatherly duty every Monday night.  It feels so good to go sweat and exercise AND play my favorite sport.  We have had good competition both weeks now; we have also lost all our games both weeks now.  Oh well, I am still having fun.  Tomorrow Madison and I are meeting Jill, Winston, and Digby (I think that is how you spell his name) at the zoo.  We haven't been to the zoo for awhile and it will be fun to go with others.  Plus, it is supposed to be another beautiful day.  We are heading home for the Easter weekend and looking forward to family time.  I think as much as I am looking forward to it, I am also dreading it a bit.  Not being with my family or Jeremy's family, just the fact that we will be throwing our routine out of whack right before I head back to school.  Hopefully, Madison will be able to get a few regular naps in and will continue to be a power sleeper (and any worry will be for nothing).  Cheri came to take care of Madison on Tuesday morning from 9-noon.  It was great because I headed into school.  I made all my copies for my first week back, so I am feeling more prepared.  Hopefully, I can stay a little ahead of the game for awhile.  We'll see... it all starts up again next Tuesday.  (This, by the way, is a huge prayer request because I am worried about being able to physically survive and not be too exhausted.)

No comments: