Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday

Friday was my birthday.  Jeremy had talked to the neighbor (Ruth) about babysitting while we went out.  They (she and her husband) always welcome us in and like to see Madison when she is awake.  Ruth was very willing to come over for a few hours on Friday evening.  We went to the Elevator, which a restaurant in downtown Columbus.  It is a good place to eat and our first time eating there.  We came home with good reports from Ruth and a happy baby - tired one too!  Instead of going to a movie, we rented the movie Up In The Air with George Clooney.  I thought it was a pretty good movie, a little sad, but not cry your eyes out sad.  It was a good day.  Oh yeah, I had the day off school, too.  We had a new patio door installed so I took a personal day - makes for an even better birthday!  Saturday, Jeremy worked a number of projects around the house - making flower boxes among other things.  They will hopefully brighten up the outside of the house.  I worked on getting school work done.  It is probably what I should be doing right now, but this is more mindless.  Today, we went to late service so Jeremy could work with the youth service.  Then, we went out to eat with some friends we hadn't seen for awhile.  This evening, Jeremy has small group.  Madison and I will hang out and I will try to get some more school work done.  Have a good Sunday.

No comments: