Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making It

Just a really quick update.  Madison is sleeping from 8/9 o'clock in the evening until about 5am.  I know this seems super early to most of you, but I have to get up for school then anyway.  So, I feed her, put her back in bed, get ready for the day, and gather her up at 6:30 to head out the door.  Our child care woman is AWESOME!  I think she is doing a great job and Madison is adjusting well to the commotion that happens around her with the other two kids and dog.  I would not say we are in a groove, but this week is going better than last. I am worried about next week because I have nothing prepared for it.  I was covered for these past two weeks.  So, this weekend may be a school work weekend; we'll see.  Jeremy talked to our neighbor about babysitting so that we could go out for my birthday on Friday or Saturday night.  That was a good idea on his part - very thoughtful!  I get to stay home Friday (personal day) because we are getting a patio door installed.  It will be nice to re-live my maternity leave days!  Okay, gotta go.  Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Emmy Lou said...

Glad to hear it is going well! Have a happy birthday!!

DeeDee said...

How convenient to have a patio door installed on your Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day off and have a very happy 32nd birthday! See you next week.
LOVE,
MOM