Monday, May 3, 2010

Catch up and picture

I'm going to get this blog in quick before I go wake her up from the NIGHT!  Yes, she went to bed at 8pm last night and is still sleeping at 7:30am.  I am contributing this to the fact I tiptoed in at 9:45pm and she sucked down 4 oz of milk.  I may do this every night!  A few updates:
  • My parents came last weekend (haven't blogged since then - yikes!).  It was good to have them.  They entertained Madison and we had a few minutes sans child to chat as well.  We went out to Scrambler Marie's on Sunday after church.  Madison was getting fussy, so we laid her on a blanket on the table.  The waiter told us this was a first in his 2 years of working there.  She was completely happy for the entire time we were there; so, whatever works, right?
  • Jeremy's parents stopped in on Saturday of this weekend for a few hours.  They got her at the end of her awake time (fussy) and then for awhile after her nap (happy).  It was good to have them as well, and we got adult time then too.
  • Madison is up to 6 oz bottles about every 3-1/2 or 4 hours.  She has her 4 month check up today; I'll post info on her later today.  Also, I wanted to post a picture.  It has been a long time coming  I just took these last night.  Until later...

No comments: