Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tired

Suddenly, Madison is consistently not sleeping through the night - up once (12am or 1 am or 2am) for some eating.  Do they have growth spurts at 19 weeks?  That's always the reason - growing.  As my friend, Sandy, and I were discussing, that's really what they do for 18 years - grow.  So, yeah, of course she is growing.  I wish she could grow without waking up to let me know about it.  I am getting tiiiiiirrrreeedd. 

Yesterday at school a student asked if it was going to be a lame class today.  I said yes.  I am past the point of defending my class to him.  Obviously, it is the end of the year....  Thankfully, others added to the class today by discussing their encounters with invertebrates - clams, oysters, lobsters, spiders, tapeworms, leeches, etc.  (9 days of class, 3 days of exams, 1/2 teacher work day)

1 comment:

Emmy Lou said...

you can make it! summer is just taunting you, but it will be here before you know it!