Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to the Norm

We are back to business as usual in the Yoh house.  Madison had a little naked time on Monday because she is happy like that.  I wanted to get a picture of her eating her toes, and I did that successfully; it is amazing how they can bend!  I also took the classic playing naked butt crack picture…. cute, I think :)  Madison was exhausted after her big days of new people and went to bed at 7:20 last night – much to the excitement of an exhausted  Jeremy who was taking care of her while I went to book club.

DSC_0981 DSC_0988

It is now August which means I officially have to start thinking about school – prepare myself mentally, and go in a few days to physically prepare my room.  Ugh.  I am not really looking forward to it.  I never really look forward to it, but once it starts and about 3 weeks have passed, it is business as usual and not so bad.  Have a great week and stay cool; it looks to be a hot and humid one this week. 

No comments: