Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happenings

On Wednesday night, Jeremy had a great idea to take Madison to her first Columbus Clippers baseball game.  It was a gorgeous night.  We stayed til about 7:45pm and came home.  She had fun crawling on the blanket and just being outside.

DSC_1178 DSC_1183

 DSC_1180DSC_1189 

This weekend I went to Women’s Retreat at one of our church camps to hang out with friends, relax, and renew.  It was a great weekend.  I don’t have pics because I didn’t bring my camera, but we put on face masks, sang with gusto around the campfire, worshipped, and laughed – really laughed.  It was a good time. 

While I was gone, Jeremy and his parents were in charge of Madison.  I did not even worry once about her!  She was well cared for and spoiled to pieces!  Jeremy worked the OSU football game – right in front of the band… yes, I hear all the jealousy out there!  He got a break and his parents got some alone time.  Here are some pics from their time 

Playing at the parkIMG_1273IMG_1276

Looking at family picsIMG_1317 

IMG_1287 Going after Lulu

Photo session success IMG_1299

1 comment:

Emmy Lou said...

haha, lulu looks well loved!!! fabulous :D