Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend

DSC_1261This weekend was wonderful.  I had Friday off and that makes any weekend marvelous!  My brother and his family came to visit overnight on Thursday.  Madison LOVED her cousin Cale.  She couldn’t take her eyes off him.  I wish I would’ve gotten better/more pictures.  On Friday, we went to the zoo.  It was a beautiful day for it. 

 

DSC_1264

 

 

Saturday not a lot happened.  We basically just hung out.  Madison played with pots and pans as  I got dinner together.  She found the cabinet herself :) 

 

DSC_1269

 

 

Sunday was church in the morning and some park time in the afternoon after her nap.  Jeremy’s cousin had come up from Florida to run the Columbus half-marathon; so, she also stopped by this afternoon.  It was good to see her again.

No comments: