Here is the Madison update:
- She went to her eye doctor appointment today. It was fun to be a part of. She did a great job and was complimented by the doctor numerous times. She passed with flying colors – her eyes looked healthy and ready to go for a few more years :) If you want to know the details, I’ll tell you about it later.
- She is officially 10 months old as of yesterday. She does this cute hand to the head thing that we tried to catch on camera, but just got this face instead!
- She finally cut her other top tooth! I think she might be working on some more bottom ones
- She loves, loves, loves eating. The sitter’s note today (her first – all big people food day) said he was very entertaining – double fisting the food and clapping. She had some of our pasta and sauce today, and we captured this photo.
- I think she attempts to growl like a lion.
- She splashed like a banshee in the bathtub tonight. Then, she tipped over backward landing her head right in the blue bowl. When I pulled her up, I started laughing because it stuck on her head just like a hat. Funny.
- Basically, we think she is the coolest thing in the world. If you haven’t hung out with her lately, you should!