On Thursday night, Jeremy suggested we go see the Wild Lights at the Zoo. We enjoy going and thought Madison might like seeing all the pretty lights too. We think she enjoyed it; she definitely enjoyed the cafeteria experience – she is a people watcher!
We took a few pictures of her on her actual birth day – smiling and climbing. We hung out as a family til about 1:15pm. Then, Jeremy and I went out while his parents took care of Madison. We ate at P.F. Chang’s, decorated a birthday pottery plate for Madison at Color Your World, indulged in some ice cream from Graeters, and ventured our first movie in the theater since last December. We saw True Grit which I was not super excited to see – not a western fan and not a fan of Cohen brothers movies. HOWEVER, it was good, and I would recommend it.
It is now 2011 and we’ll see how year 2 goes as an expanded family. For those of you anxiously awaiting our annual Christmas letter, it will be on its way this week. Yes, it is a Christmas card and Christmas is done and gone, but the wise men are technically still on their way, so I think we have til January 6 :) Also, continue scrolling down – I posted a couple different times tonight… just catching up! One last picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment