So, it has been a long time. Last time I blogged was April, and it is now May. Honestly, I am not sure for my lack of posting - maybe because we haven't taken many pictures. We did go on Saturday to the zoo. Madison was more interested in the animals than last time, but I think she still enjoys people watching better than animal watching. I will post the picture of her facing a gorilla later. Other things:
- I just saw two more molars that have sprung up in Madison's mouth.
- She loves to try to eat her yogurt herself - it is a complete mess, but fun to watch.
- There is a 3 month old baby boy who has started coming to her daycare. She loves him and made him smile the other day and then made him cry when she startled him! I felt bad leaving the sitter with a crying baby.
- Jeremy is halfway through his botany class. I think he is enjoying it, even though it is a lot of memorization. He gets "out of work" on Mondays to go to class, which I am pretty jealous of.
- I have officially started the countdown to the end of school - 20 more days with students (3 of those are exam days). I have learned that this is not really a good idea, however, because it actually slows down time.
That's all the updates. I heard a quote the other day on my teen flick (One Tree Hill) that I thought was so amazing. (Hard to believe much substance comes from that show, but it did.) It was : "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of us." I don't know where it is from, or who to give credit for it. I just think that is an awesome way to think of children. If God was completely discouraged with us as a human race, He has the ability to close the wombs of all women. And yet, He continues to bless us with children to raise up to worship and glorify Him. Amazing!
I'll work to add that picture (and any others I may have) tonight, and I will hopefully blog more frequently in the week to come. Have a great Wednesday!
1 comment:
Google searched it, and this is what I found on that quote:
Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~Rabindranath Tagore
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabindranath_Tagore
~ Love, Grandpa Yoh
Post a Comment