Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Week Approaches

We had a beautiful - sunny at least and not too cold - yesterday. It was a good break from the rain and cold. I am fine with colder temps; I am not as okay with them when they are paired with rain. Madison and I went to the park Sunday after her nap for about an hour. It was a much needed break from the house for both of us. Jeremy stayed home for football and apple pie baking in honor of our Sunday evening guests - Brent (Jeremy's former roommate) and his fiance, Amy. It was nice to meet her and catch up with Brent again, although it did make for a little later night than usual... I am sure our young, without children guests would not agree that 10pm is late :)

This week looms before me and I am not excited - IEP on Monday, dentist and book club on Tuesday, IEP on Wednesday, nothing Thursday!!!, marriage class on Friday. Yikes. I will make it, and I will be extremely grateful for the 2 hours of laying on the couch after Madison goes to bed. I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: