We decided to start preparing for the next little Yoh finally. Jeremy found a nice convertible crib on Craig's list for $50 that will work for Madison for at least awhile. We spent this morning moving the changing table into our room and putting up the crib and moving around furniture in Madison's room. It looks nice in her room - not as crowded as I thought it would be. Our room will look better once I put everything in its place, but not as crowded as I thought it would be either. I guess there is always room for one more!
Madison did a great job as we spent time upstairs all morning. She wanted to stay in her pajamas all morning. She also wore her new swimsuit too, but only hanging around her neck, not actually on her whole body. It was pretty funny. She helped Jeremy screw the crib together, got into my spools of thread (that I never use), sat in the laundry baskets, colored, and amused herself. It was pretty impressive how well she entertained herself.
Jeremy is out getting my oil changed and my car a much needed wash - during the OSU game! I am not sure why because I told him he could wait, but I'm not arguing either! I need to get to the grocery store yet today and probably take Madison to the park - the sun is shining and I haven't even made it out my front door... some days are like that. This is our second laid back weekend, and I am enjoying it. Last weekend was nice, but I felt antsy - like I should be doing something instead of just relaxing. This weekend, I am okay just hanging out. I need to do a little school work (grades are due on Tuesday), but otherwise.... nothing. Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment