Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Sad Day

DSC_3260Today was Madison’s last day with Jamie, her sitter for the past two years.  Jamie has been a blessing.  I have not cried ever leaving Madison – not even on the first day.  Madison is excited to arrive in the mornings at Jamie’s and busts through the doors of her house like she owns the place.  She has created all kinds of crafts and pictures, worked on her coloring skills, discovered play-doh, and dabbled in dress up.  She has also made some friends there – Maci was her best bud and only a few months older than her.  Just yesterday, Noah started and apparently, he and Madison played together quite a bit.  He went home and told his mom, “I have a new best friend, and her name is Madison.”  So cute!  The only reason we are giving up such an awesome sitter is to get our kids closer to our house and because Jamie’s place was getting pretty crowded.  We feel good about our new sitter, but time will tell.  So, here are a few pictures Jamie has taken over the past years:

 

              27                         26 

        3        4

       5        7

       8         11

        12         13

         14        15

           17       20

           22     23

           24      25 

           DSC_3261       1

2 comments:

Gramdma Y. said...

What a blessing Jamie has been. These pictures are worth a thousand words. It has been wonderful to see how Madison has grown to be such a sweet little girl. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

DeeDee said...

You certainly found a "jewel" in Jamie. I will miss that Madison gets to go there and I'm not even her parents. I, too, hope that your new caregiver is as loving and creative as Jamie.
Have a wonderful Christmas break from school and get some rest as you finish "cooking" Baby Yoh #2.
LOVE
Mom