So, this year, we had a purple dragon and Elsa. I suppose every princess needs a fearless dragon to protect her, right? They were so incredibly cute and beautiful. We decided to do trunk-or-treat again this year because I was going to go to Oklahoma to help with my Grandpa’s house clean out over actual Halloween. The day was beautiful (maybe a little cool for Elsa, but at least the sun was shining). The girls had a lot of fun. Here we are getting ready to start:
Getting to try out a few of the “trunks”
We even found some of our cousins there – Bumblebee Lilli and Ninja Turtle Sam!
And we found Grandma and Grandpa Yoh!
From there, we headed to a house, especially open to trick-or-treaters like us… and a few others.
We played with the Sam and Lilli awhile…
Then, a few more cousins found us – Batman Landen and Burglar Cale.
The girls also went to Shady Lawn to meet and greet the older generation of the community. It was a good experience for both parties, I believe!
Then, when I was gone, they went to Grandma and Grandpa Yoh’s to trick-or-treat in their community.
Then, one final fun picture to end the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment