We got it! Well, almost. I am referring to the car that we hoped would be available and hoped that checked out and hoped would fit our budget. I met Jeremy during my lunch hour on Monday to test drive the car. It seemed to drive well and the carfax looked good. We made an offer; they countered with what we hoped for; we put a deposit on it. That is why I said we almost got it. The insurance company is still working to get us our insurance check. When that happens, we can go pay for it and bring it home. :) Oh, I forgot to say what we got... a 2003 Honda Accord, 4-door, in a gray-blue color, with 76,000 miles - exactly what we wanted :) Thank you, God, for blessing us with something in our budget.
In other news, Jeremy is officially done with his first quarter of classes to get his GIS certification, only 2 more to go! I have exactly 3 more days of school before break. I am both excited and dreading it. It will be a lot of work because I am working with my kids to mix cut out cookies, roll out, cut and bake cookies, and finally to frost and eat cookies! Whew! I think it is lot of work to do this on my own; I am sure it will be no easier to do it with 25 high school students. I'm going to try to take pictures; hopefully, I can post some that don't show faces (against confidentiality). We still have some Christmas shopping to do - actually, we have all our Christmas shopping to do! I think this will be a busy few days. Have a great week everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment