Okay, so she didn’t really take a trip to Boston, but it was a vacation for her nonetheless. Since we took her to Jeremy’s parents last time I left town, we took her to my parents this time. We dropped her off on Wednesday evening and picked her up on Sunday around lunch. It was longer than we’d ever left her before. I reminded my mom to take pictures of their time together. On Thursday, they went to the Kidron auction and looks at all the animals. Madison LOVES animals, but it very hesitant to touch them. Mom said she had a great time. They did a lot of swinging, playing in the sandbox, going for short stroller walks, playing in the sprinkler, and sliding down the fast slide; many of these happened everyday.
On Saturday, her cousin Landen came over to play. This was good because she doesn’t get to spend as much time as I would like her to with her cousins – especially in one-on-one! Here is some of the excitement from that day.
She also spent some time getting a pedicure – just like Grandma!
Overall, she had a great time, and although her welcome home reaction to us proves differently, I think she hardly missed us! Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa, for giving her a great vacation.
1 comment:
We had a WONDERFUL time with your precious Madison. Thank you for sharing her with us.
LOVE
MOM E
Post a Comment