Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weekend

I have no memory of what all happened since my last post.  I feel like time has passed by so quickly, and I can’t remember it.  I do remember that the week got a little busy – I went into school a couple times, we went to the park a number of times, and then we traveled home.  Friday we went to Jeremy’s parents’ house.  His aunt and uncle from Florida were in town, and we wanted to connect with them.  We took Madison to a neighbor’s pool for a swim before everyone arrived.  She has turned into a little fish – she loved it!  We even put her head underwater twice, which she didn’t love, but didn’t hate either. 

       5050        5060

5067

We went to eat at Das Dutch – as a tribute to Amish country.  My parents joined us for that meal since the restaurant is so close to their house.  Madison strutted around with her little purse over her shoulder much of the night.                      IMG_4511

        IMG_4512       IMG_4515

Saturday, she played in the sand-water table.  She got very wet and sandy, but had a ball.  Plus it was a beautiful morning to sit outside and watch her play.  After lunch, we headed back to Columbus; she slept the whole way home – exhausted! 

       DSC_2883       DSC_2885

       DSC_2892       DSC_2890

My parents came up for the first time since my dad’s neck surgery.  It was good to have there here.  We took them to the park near us – in the shade with a stream to play in.  Madison quite enjoyed the time. 

DSC_2894

        DSC_2896       DSC_2899

Sunday, it was off to church in the morning, then to Scrambler Marie’s for a tasty brunch, and home for a bit of playing before Madison went to bed, and they went home.  It was a good weekend with family. 

No comments: