Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Food

We started Ellie on baby food again.  We took about a month break because she just wasn’t into it.  I think that she is now “into it” since she downed a whole jar of sweet potatoes along with oatmeal last night! 

DSC_0239

She also has become an excellent stander in her exersaucer.  And can almost sit on her own.  I am not sure where time went and how she acquired all these skills so quickly, but it amazes me!  I am still waiting for her to roll….

DSC_0236       DSC_0237

I wanted to say that I posted A LOT of different posts today.  They are kinda all out of order, and if I knew how to reorder them, I would, but I don’t so sorry for the confusion.  I am finally caught up though, and I hope to post on a more regular basis.  So, for the few followers out there, be ready for more consistency Smile

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

WOW -- Thanks for all the posts. Ellie certainly looks like she is into her food---glad it helped her sleep good last night.
Madison surely did have fun with her cousins the other night. We will have to have a dressup dance disco for them, so she can spin and turn everyone into princeses with her wand.
It is good to have you close and it will be fun watching the girls get to know everyone better and become "Country-Girls"
LOVE
MOM E