Beacuase I am a role with blogging these last few days, and because this is too good to pass up… Madison has been getting married. Yep, getting married. I think this may have started when I let her watch the end of one of those Hallmark movies where the girl gets married in a fluffy dress. Madison started wanting to get married. She puts on her most beautiful dress, and then wants her hair done, and then wants “Here Comes the Bride” to blast on the computer. Oh yeah, she also wants the mirror so she can see herself walk down the aisle.
This started yesterday. Jeremy had been out of town, and unknowingly surprised me (us?) with a boquet of flowers – which the bride quite loved. He then got the chance to walk his girl down the aisle.
On top of this, she has had some babies. Yep, babies. I try to reinforce that the babies should come after the wedding – we’ll see if that sticks. She said she needed help getting them out and I asked where they came out (yeah, I was just curious what she really knew). And she showed me the exact spot (on her) where my babies came out – of the c-section incision. Well, she’s kinda right :) Oh, kids are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment