I am finally blogging about this almost a month after her 18 month milestone. Ellie is quite the little girl. Jeremy calls her our comedian, and I agree. She is full of laughs. And if she knows you are laughing because of her, she’ll do it again, and again. She tells knock knock jokes (well, the first line….and then laughs). She plays peek. She mimics just about everything that Madison does.
Ellie is an independent spirit when she is in her comfort zone. When she is not, she is a cling-master. She is getting better when left with others. I will not say she no longer cries, but she is not crying as long, as hard, or as much. Yea! I have learned that although Ellie is not very good at “hellos”, she does a really good job saying good-bye to people. She will often go right up and give those people a hug that she wanted no business being close to moments before. It is pretty cute to watch.
She answers just about any question you throw at her with “uh-huh” or “huh-uh” … she is also getting very good at “NO.” Her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. Granted, I probably understand it better than others, but it is close to whatever word she wants. When the doctor asked about words, we said she says, “backpack,” “money,” “flip-flops,” and more. She knows many of her body parts (another doctor checkpoint).
Ellie and Madison have started wrestling, or laying on each other, and then laughing. It is super cute to watch. Ellie even complies (when she wants to) when Madison asks her to sit on her lap.
So, here are her stats:
No comments:
Post a Comment