Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Fun Stuff

Because Blogger is reluctant to work well with Open Writer (the program I love to create my blogs in before posting), I have not been blogging much.  But we have had some fun in the past month.  Here is the first post of such things; it is just easier to post them altogether rather than separate blog posts, I think.

The girls received shower caps at Christmas and used them for the first time.  I don't know if they like the caps or the fact they didn't have to wash their hair better!


Being sisters can be just plain fun.  It can also be horrible, lest these photos deceive you.  These two can yell, tattle, and cry about everything the other one does as well.



Ellie had a choir concert.  It is always a fun thing to watch.  This year was Disney song themed.  So, every song was familiar.  There are a lot of words to learn in Disney songs!  This is Ellie and her teacher.

Sometimes we have fun just being silly and doing things we haven't done since the girls were little - like "flying".  And sometimes  Daddy helps with craft time!

No comments: