Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Madison Updates

Madison's age group has started having more birthday parties.  I love the idea of the girls getting together to hang out.  I also love the stuff they do together.  What I feel conflicted about is what to do when I don't want to have a kid party for my girls.  I still enjoy the family birthday party, and they do, too. It is just too much to have both a kid and a family party.  Yet, I feel like I should reciprocate and have these friends over for a party.  I think my plan is just to have occasional playdates and have people over in smaller groups. 

Her latest party led to a first - roller skating!  She ended up really enjoying it!  I don't know how many laps she took, but she looked fairly steady on her feet when I saw her at the end of the night.  Such a cool opportunity!

Madison also had to say good-bye to her pet Betta fish, Blueberry.  It was more emotional than I thought it would be for her, but she recovered quickly.  She purchased a new Betta fish named Raspberry.  He is not as active, but he is still a fun fish.  She bought new rocks to match her fish, which makes him hard to see.

No comments: