Friday, March 7, 2008

Finally, Friday!

Yikes, I don't know if it is just me or not, but this has been the longest week ever! It has not been bad, just long. It is finally Friday, and I am going to enjoy a hopefully equally as long weekend. For those who have come back looking for pictures of cute little children selling treats, I have not posted them. Fanny said I needed to get permission to post the kids pics, and I haven't had a chance to ask their parents; so maybe later.

Otherwise... not much new is happening. Jeremy is getting some regulars on his pool playing circuit at the Boys and Girls Club. They sign up now with him to see if they can beat him. There is one little first grader that must have a standing invitation to play because I think Jeremy plays him every day.

The weather has suddenly remembered that it can still be winter for a few more weeks. We had some really great days - sunny and 40s - last week. Then, we had the winds whip through here on Sunday with light snow. Now, more snow has been added (although not a lot) and the temperatures are in the low teens in the morning with highs in the 30s if we are lucky.

Jeremy and I get to housesit for his boss again this weekend. It has been at least a month since our last housesitting job. It is very needed at this point. It is nice to just get out of the house, enjoy the luxury of someone else's home (and Jeremy would add, Cable TV... too bad it isn't during March Madness!), and learn to be a married couple - with no housemates - again. We also, of course, get to force feed a pill to a cat, give vitamins to dogs, and follow the strict individual diets of five pets. :)

I think our plan is to get our taxes done this weekend. I love doing taxes - well, I love getting a refund. It is usually pretty easy using the computer programs out there for it. We'll see what they look like when you only really work for half a year... maybe we'll get extra back???? I hope everyone is doing well and surviving life in other states. Feel free to call or email anytime - or send snail mail, that's a highlight! Have a great weekend.

No comments: