Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hi, Sandy.

This blog will not be too exciting. I promised Sandy I would blog a bit so that she had something to read. Reynoldsburg City Schools were all in session today - except the high school.... so, I have officially one calamity day left for the winter weather. Hopefully, we will be back to school tomorrow, so we don't use them all! Talk about a short week :) I really haven't done anything too exciting. Jeremy and I went and took the written driving test so that we could get an Ohio driver's license. We both passed and took beautiful pictures, of course. I have talked to my dad every day this week to let him know I don't have school, get his Sam's card number so I can order a new pocket chart for school on line, ask how mom's back is doing, and just chat. I don't know what he'll do when I can't call him every morning around 10:30. Jeremy keeps working on resumes and job searches. He has an interview with the YMCA for part-time work at their before/after school program tomorrow. I am sure it will go great. We'll see what days he may work. I really think that's it. I hope everyone is having a great week. Until later...