Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy Week, Short Week

My work week (not Jeremy's) was short - just Wednesday - Friday. Somehow, it has been tiring.
  • On Monday, we had an all day inservice, which was actually better than most.
  • Tuesday, we had no school due to the buildings being used as polling sites. (The results of the election for Reynoldsburg were not good. Our levy failed for the third try. We will be cutting millions from the district, but $1.3 million from just the high school. I have no idea who/what will get reduced, but it is a bit depressing around here as we wait for news.) I ran around most of the day Tuesday getting things done - groceries, banking, book work, etc. We had the carpet guy come to do measurements so we can get moving on installation soon, hopefully. Then, we headed to small group; it is always nice to connect with people here.
  • On Wednesday, I was back at work - stayed late writing an IEP I had procrastinated on, came home to listen to a sales pitch for new windows ... for 2 hours!! Crazy people just don't understand that some people like to think about large purchases before signing up for it.
  • On Thursday, back at work - stayed late helping some long-term subs in the department figure out paperwork, came home to write science test.
  • Friday - aaahh, Friday. It will be a good day - test and games with the extra time. I am happy for the weekend where we have nothing planned, but where things still need to get done - so I'll be productive, but relaxed :) I hope everyone has a great weekend as well. The weather has been so nice lately - sunshine!
I'll post soon with another baby bump picture (should have been done on Monday, but that's okay). Until next time...

No comments: