Thank you for prayers after yesterday's blog. Today was a little better. I had a chance to talk to some of the problems from yesterday when we weren't both frustrated with each other. It went well. Plus in my last period class, a student said, "Mrs. Yoh, why are you always so happy?" At least I can recover with God's help from a lousy day.
I am excited for the weekend. I am headed home to hang out with some college friends and celebrate upcoming baby at a shower with folks from back home. I am looking forward to the adult interaction. I have no idea what Jeremy is going to do - watch the game on Saturday, I am sure!, paint trim? paint cabinets? relax? clean? Who knows, it will be a few days of bachelorhood re-lived :) I hope everyone has a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment