Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Energizing

I'll go with my verb title trend I started yesterday.  Thanks for all your prayers.  I did make it through yesterday, even though it was a little rough in one of my classes.  I went to play volleyball as well last night.  It was so much fun.  I was so tired that I debated about going, but decided I had already committed, so I better go.  I felt like I played pretty good, our team had fun together, and we had a good workout.  Jeremy had a rough go of it with Madison, but so had I the other night while he was gone.  I think she is going through a growth spurt, feeling teeth way below the surface, or trying to transition out of an evening nap.  She is just strange.  Jeremy is right though when he said last night, "You know it was hard, but it is all worth it when she smiles."  People told us that during her first 8 weeks when I was having a hard time, but I didn't understand.  Now that she smiles more readily and you know she means it (it's intentional), I do get it, and they were right.

No comments: