Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Making It
Just a really quick update. Madison is sleeping from 8/9 o'clock in the evening until about 5am. I know this seems super early to most of you, but I have to get up for school then anyway. So, I feed her, put her back in bed, get ready for the day, and gather her up at 6:30 to head out the door. Our child care woman is AWESOME! I think she is doing a great job and Madison is adjusting well to the commotion that happens around her with the other two kids and dog. I would not say we are in a groove, but this week is going better than last. I am worried about next week because I have nothing prepared for it. I was covered for these past two weeks. So, this weekend may be a school work weekend; we'll see. Jeremy talked to our neighbor about babysitting so that we could go out for my birthday on Friday or Saturday night. That was a good idea on his part - very thoughtful! I get to stay home Friday (personal day) because we are getting a patio door installed. It will be nice to re-live my maternity leave days! Okay, gotta go. Have a great rest of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear it is going well! Have a happy birthday!!
How convenient to have a patio door installed on your Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day off and have a very happy 32nd birthday! See you next week.
LOVE,
MOM
Post a Comment