I have decided that although it nice to return to school and only have nine weeks left, it is the worst time of year - kids are ready to be done, we teachers are ready to be done, it is nice outside and you are inside, and those who have not done well all year are dejected. That being said, I need prayers to improve my attitude and wisdom for how to address some issues with the students I teach.
It all makes seeing Madison at the end of the day all the much better. No, she is not always a happy, go lucky baby once we are home for the night, but she usually sends some smiles my way when I pick her up. One of these days, I will capture a smile on camera and share it with you. We have been slacking in picture department since I came back to work. The sitter (Emily) said she got some good pictures yesterday when her son was making Madison laugh.
Well, that's all I have time for. Have a great end of the week.
2 comments:
Just think -- tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!
Keeping all of you in our prayers! We know what it is like at the end of a school year... keep your head up!
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Yoh
Post a Comment