Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Best Toy

So, I know I just posted, but we found a really cool toy – one that she can’t hurt, and it doesn’t hurt her … it is safe, but oh, so boring to monitor her here.  Don’t know what it is?  Obviously, it is the bathroom sink.  We sat her in it, and she played with our loose sink handle and watched herself in the mirror for a good 20 minutes.  She threw a fit the first time I tried to take her out, so I thought, “Who is this hurting?  My job as a parent to sit on the toilet lid and watch her; it is super easy”…. and you have to admit (after viewing the pictures) she was pretty darn cute to look at.  :) Have a great Monday!

DSC_1610 DSC_1612

 DSC_1616 DSC_1619

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is like her Uncle Jason, who was always fascinated by looking at his reflection in the mirror. I see she is using both hands on the handle, maybe she is imagining she is shifting both her American and her English sports cars? Glad she is easily entertained. Love Granpa and Grandma Yoh.

Anonymous said...

Whats going to happen when she discovers how to TURN on the water? haha