It is getting to be hard to keep Madison out of things. I have realized that our house is full of things. I would say there are few things she can actually break or be in serious danger with, but there are things that I just don’t prefer her to mess with – pads of paper, pens, folded clothes, and the list goes on. We obviously can’t move everything out of her reach…. she just keeps growing; so, we just keep an eye on her. One word to describe that – exhausting (and she’s not even walking!). She has “permission” to get into the tupperware cabinet and the pots and pans; so, while I cook, these are her go to spots. She has somehow had some trouble crawling lately and watching where she is going at the same time. Just today she ran into the chair leg (a bruise on her cheek is starting to show from this attack) and the door frame. She may have just been tired; who knows? Here are a few pics of her antics:
Jeremy starts his new job with the Ohio EPA on Monday. Please pray for confidence in the abilities God has given him as well as a good transition to a new workplace and co-workers. My parents come Monday-Tuesday; book club on Wednesday; and Parent Teacher Conf on Thursday = busy week. (What I am saying is you may not see many blogs this week…..) I hope everyone has a great week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment