Sunday, December 12, 2010
Not Much
I don't have a whole lot to blog. Parent Teacher conferences came and went. Madison joined me there til about 5:30 since Jeremy was still at work and my first conference wasn't til 6pm. It was fun to have her there, but I once again realized how dirty the school's floors can get. Friday, Tara, Grace, Madison, and I went walking. I had some getting lost drama/stress, but was able to walk it out. It was good to see Tara and Grace; it had been a few weeks. Friday was actually a very comfortable day weather-wise. Jeremy and I watched Ramona and Beezus on Saturday. It is a very cute movie. My favorite line: "Who will love a girl named Beezus? Ramona- "umm... Jesus" So funny... and true! That's about it. Madison is being Madison - removing every scrap of paper from any surface she can reach, moving along the furniture, pulling up on everything, "talking" a mile a minute, clapping, singing, etc. Basically, she is still the ball of fun we love. We look forward to Christmas... just have to get a few things together. Blessings in the coming week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment