Madison and I went walking with Tara and Grace yesterday morning again. It is a good time for some adult conversation, which frankly, I need. After walking, we played in the park a little while before heading home. Madison fell asleep on the way home. I carried her in like a sack of potatoes and let her snooze on my chest for a few minutes…. it felt so good! I got her up so I could make lunch before putting her back down for her nap. Tara needed to go to a class last night, so I offered to have Grace over to play. It went really well. They shared toys, smiled, “talked,” and played. Madison did get a time out for poking at Grace’s face after being told not to twice. They were super cute. Here we are at supper; I love the close up of Madison’s cheese face!:
Then, I stripped Grace down for her bath, and Madison came to lay beside her. I will say she misjudged where she was at and almost sat on Grace, but we righted her before it happened.
The bathtub was a lot of fun, too!
Madison went to bed about 45 minutes before Grace went home. So, Grace practiced walking while watching Wipe-Out. It was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment