Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thunderstorm

Today I heard there might be rain coming, so I tried to find some indoor things to do in the morning with Madison.  We went to the church to pick up
Sunday school material, then to the library (found out there is story time once a week for her age group…. super exciting!), to the swings, and to the mall’s playground.  I wanted to see if Madison would like that play area as a rainy day option.  She loved it.  It is for kids 5 and under and you run around barefoot.  She loves being with other kids, so this was better than some of the quiet parks we end up with since there were a lot of kids.  We ate at Cheesecake Factory afterwards; I was just tired of whatever was in the fridge.  She was tired and fell asleep on the way home, which she has done every day that we go out.  It is a hard shift to get rid of her little morning nap.  After her nap, there was a thunderstorm.  She stood at the back sliding door with it open and enjoyed watching the rain; we did not go out and play.  I love her in this little outfit:

 DSC_2603

No comments: