Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Preschool Program

In all the hub-bub about Christmas and Advent, I missed sharing some cute pictures of Madison’s preschool program.  She had a short, 15-minute program on the Thrusday before break.  They chanted some rhymes and sang songs with motions.  I was thinking Madison might be a little shy in front of people even though at home she is performer extraordinaire.  I voiced this concern to her teacher.  She said I might be surprised. 

And I was. 

I could hear her singing the entire time.  She was intent on watching the teacher for the next cues and did a great job!  I was so proud of her.  Here are some pictures of her having so much fun!

Jingle bells and intense focus

DSC_4465DSC_4478 

Short plays and rhymes

DSC_4471     DSC_4474

One little, two little, three little reindeer…

DSC_4472

He’ll be flying in his sleigh now .. “zoom! zoom!”  “Whoa back”

DSC_4476    DSC_4477

And of course, there was jumping and twirling and lots of movement!

DSC_4479

Way to go, Madison!

No comments: