This is just a round up of May – in June. I didn’t blog for awhile because I thought I covered everything. Guess I was so busy, I didn’t realize I was doing things. (Does that even make sense?) I think my brain was on overload like my house was on overload; actual picture taken in May – no surface untouched:
We had a Mother’s Day gathering, dinner at my parents and roller skating afterwards. It was quite something to skate again after 25 years of not doing it. The grandkids had fun, too. No major injuries to report.
We watched some baby Robins outside our back door – little blue eggs to ugly little birds to more feathered birds to flying.
Pepper started his own business.
And the girls had some fun.
We got together on Memorial Day weekend. This time, we played volleyball and basketball. AND the kids got motorcycle rides. I told Jeremy I’m worried Ben is going to get them hooked on “motorcycle guys” … not that they are bad, but you know…
No comments:
Post a Comment