Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Andrew Peterson

Last night, Jeremy and I went out on a date - Yea! We went to eat at Fazoli's and then went to see Andrew Peterson in concert at a nearby church. Andrew Peterson is a Christian singer that is a little folksy. He usually has a number of band members with him, but not this time. He was promoting his new album by giving free concerts around the US. So, it was just him, two guitars, and a piano. We ended up buying the CD for only $10. What a deal - a concert and CD for $10! I would highly recommend you find an album of Andrew Peterson's to listen to. It is a uplifting experience to listen to his music. So, that's my plug for Andrew Peterson.

Otherwise, not much is happening. Elections are coming up if you haven't noticed that. I am about fed up with all the commercials and news time that is dedicated to junk about the candidates - locally, statewide, and nationally. If they were honest and serious, I would deal with it, but they really aren't. The other day, a man with the Obama campaign knocked on our door. He asked who I was voting for. I said I was undecided. I am not really undecided, but I really don't think it is any of his business. Okay, that is it. My timer rang for baked chicken and potatoes. I'll go see if it is ready. Have a great remainder of the week.

No comments: