Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my fellow MVSer, Emmy Lou. She has a great craft blog (knitting and spinning along with other things) that I enjoy reading and looking at even though I do none of this crafty stuff! (Check out her link; if you like her stuff, she sells it on Etsy.com and you can get to her store by clicking here or through the blog.) I am supposed to write seven facts about myself and then link with seven other blogs; however, I don't know seven people that have them time, but I guess I do know a few. At any rate, here are my facts...

1. I miss Colorado and even (gasp!) the San Luis Valley. It grows on you, being able to head to the mountains any time you want.
2. I might actually like teaching. I left teaching last year to see if I would miss it. Although there are some things about this year I could do without, I think I like a lot of parts of what I do.
3. I want to have some kids. No, I am not pregnant. No, I am not planning on becoming pregnant soon. I am just stating a fact.
4. Some days I really hate exercising, even though I have done it almost 5 out of 7 days of the week for my entire life (well, since at least junior high).
5. I am scared of heights. Yes, I am admitting it. I am scared of heights when they involve steep drop-offs with no rails. Yet, I enjoy hiking mountains, climbing to high locations, and peering over waterfalls.
6. I bake cookies just to eat the cookie dough more times than not.
7. Sometimes, I think I should turn myself in to What Not to Wear, so I can get a new look, but I would be scared they would take away all my comfortable t-shirts and jeans. (I can look good when I want to, but it can be a lot of work.)

Those are my seven facts. You may have already known many of them; if not, you learned something about me. If you want to share seven facts about yourself, I would love an email. I have tagged ...
Updates from Gerbers
Dear Bloggy
Hilo Verde
If you have been tagged just follow these rules, it's fun!
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Have a great Thursday. I have to go make spicy chicken soup for supper and quit killing time. Toodles :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am glad you cleared up the prego rumors. I am tired of people asking me if you are pregnant. Good job blogging this week.

Emmy Lou said...

yay you did it! ha ha. I finally started using google reader so I actually keep up with people's blogs (yours included). Speaking of working out did I tell we got memberships to the Alamosa Rec this year -yay