
I had a three day weekend. On Friday, Jeremy and I cleaned the house and went for a walk before I worked on school stuff for a few hours. I packed my bags and headed to Ashland, Kentucky for a reunion with Molly and Kendra, my first roommates after college. We hadn't seen each other since before I had left for Colorado, so we had a lot of catching up to do. I made the 2-1/2 hour drive down, which was well worth the time. Both of them are pregnant. Kendra is about 30 weeks along; Molly is more like 24 weeks. I thought their bellies looked about the same, but what do I know. We neglected to take a picture on Friday night when we looked good, so the picture I am posting is on Saturday after we have laid around most of the day, went for a short walk, and did not shower. In other words, we do look better than this! :) I came home on Saturday night.
Today, while Jeremy did the YohShow at the Awakening at church, I helped Blair (the youth

pastor's wife) with the two year olds class. We had about 8-9 kids. They were all really good, and that is such a cute age. This afternoon we went to Andrea's house for a little get together with some people we hadn't seen since returning (and some we had). It was a good time to reconnect. I am always just a little sad at how seldom these gatherings happen. I think we are always playing catch up. It is still worth the effort when there is an opportunity.
So, all in all, it has been a good reconnect time with friends this weekend. I am a little stressed out about school this week. I am proctoring for the OGT during my first period planning; therefore, I will not have the time I usually do to prepare for the day. Please pray for my sanity this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment