I don't really have much to blog about, but I realized it had been since last Thursday when I posted anything; be prepared for randomness.
Jeremy and I went to the 30th birthday party of one of our friends (Stacy) on Saturday night at Hoover Grill. It was a fun time. There were about 20 people or so there. It is good to have a social life again.
In school, my kids took a test - a hard test (over chemical bonds, chemical reactions, and physical and chemical changes) - on Friday. Most of them got As, Bs, or Cs. I had two Ds and no Fs. I was very proud of them. This week we are learning about mass and volume, using graduated cylinders and scales. Hopefully, all the hands on stuff will be a good thing. I don't have any good stories I can tell off the top of my head, so this is about it.
Jeremy's grandma had knee surgery this past Friday. Apparently, it went pretty well, and she is home recovering. His grandpa was also in the hospital for other health problems, but he, too, is home. Please pray for energy for their "kids" as they take care of them.
Tonight we have dinner with the older people in the church, the youth, and our small group. It is a potluck style event. Hopefully, it will be enjoyable. Unlike at Salem, we rarely have fellowship meals at Westerville Christian Church because it is so large. The rest of the week is pretty low key. Jeremy is doing some youth group work tomorrow with Nick. On Thursday I have a really late night volleyball game again... it's like they think I am a college kid! On Saturday, we have the opportunity to go to a "Bond, James Bond" Party.. which is really just going to the theatre to watch the newest Bond film with friends. We'll see about that. Okay, that's it. Hope everyone is having a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment