Thursday, December 21, 2017

Other Fun Stuff That Has Happened…

Super fun thing that happened on December 14 – We had our first SNOW DAY!!!  While I love snow, I especially love it when I am teaching and I get a snow day.  There is nothing better.  I even got my text about 2 minutes BEFORE deciding to get out of bed to get ready.  We checked out the inches we got and made a plan to go sledding.  I texted my Luke and his kids and Steph (who was also home) and her kids.  They were able to meet us to go sledding on Jericho Hill.  While I enjoy sledding with just the girls, it is even more fun with friends.  It did not disappoint…

IMG_3922     IMG_3936IMG_3939   IMG_3944  IMG_3958IMG_3955     IMG_3961IMG_3966     IMG_3952

We also went to a Christmas Pageant/Live Nativity in a local barn.  It was a great time and may just become a new tradition!

25443074_10155946404064561_213035329263119158_n25440371_1899771670337585_2075002568673103183_o    25353939_10155946405174561_6523175170957918583_n

It also inspired about 2 hours of a reenactment at our house today staged by just two girls.

IMG_4010

Dance class… I know, I know.  Dance, again!  They had their last classes of this session and parents could watch.  Just a few pictures from class.

IMG_3929     IMG_3931IMG_3974     IMG_3980

Finally, I haven’t been able to hang out as much as I would have liked with my mom as she recovered from hip/tendon surgery.  But the girls and I finally made it over last week to spend time and make a meal for her and dad.  It was good to just be together.  The girls also couldn’t get enough of Grandma. 

IMG_3928

One more installment of the Advent Calendar to come.  Then, I need to try to keep up with Family Christmas posts!  While I love doing this, it des take time.  I think it will be (and is) worth it.

No comments: