This year, Jennifer treated the girls to an aerial yoga session at Flex Yoga in Wooster. I was going to join, but with a dislocated pinky, it was kinda hard to be all in.
We had never done this before, so there was some hesitancy before going. But I reassured them that all they needed to do was sit in the silks and only do what they were comfortable with.
But the minute the silks came down, they were all in.
It was Erin (and Marianne), Jennifer, Ellie, Madison, and Maggie in the silks. With Gloria and I watching.
The instructor was fantastic – relatable, encouraging, and just the right amount of push. Erin did a great job. And Gloria even got in the action for a bit.
The girls tried all kinds of things – standing up, swinging, flipping completely over, twirling like a ballerina, and more. It was really neat to watch them try all the things.
At the end, they wanted more. If only everything fun wasn’t 30 minutes away from us, right? But, I think I would like to do a session with my Ediger side sometime. I think there would be others who would enjoy it.
It was a great gift, Jennifer! Thanks for helping them try new things.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I had so much fun too! How’s your finger now?
Post a Comment